WYSIWYG

What You See Is What You Get. This is a journal blog, an explore-blog, a bit of this and that blog. Sharing where the mood takes me. Perhaps it will take you too.

Me-nosy-neighbour

There was a ruckus down below. I stuck my 'pecker' out the window. It demanded that the Fudge become involved.

























































































Where they found the ancient bap, who knows... after all the 'ceilidh' (song and dance) it was deemed inedible and was left to the rain...

9 comments:

  1. Oh a squabble between gulls I bet that was loud!
    Hugs HiC

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see three gulls in the opening kerfuffle, and one onlooker. An for a stale crust. Sorry--gulls are stoopid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha the one in the second photo (left side) reminds me of the mama (please don't tell her) hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those gulls are so annoying - stealing all the decent street food!
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, the gulls can be noisy. The second one looks like a juvie begging for food. I think I would rather noisy gulls than noisy humans next door. Happy Monday, enjoy your new week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Our mom is laughing so hard cuz sticking a pecker out the window means something very different here BOL! Great shots though!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  7. Every one wants in on the 'treasure.'
    Namaste Janice xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. "I saw it first!" They are good little garbage collectors!

    ReplyDelete

Inquiry and debate are encouraged.
Be grown-ups, please, and play nice.
🙏