WYSIWYG

What You See Is What You Get. This is a journal blog, an explore-blog, a bit of this and that blog. Sharing where the mood takes me. Perhaps it will take you too.

MenoPuzzler for the Blogville Picnic!!!


Well hello efurrybuddy!!! The picnic is yet another fabulous event here in Blogville, where we all get to have fun together. Spend a few moments with me and have a go with these puzzles!!!  

Have chosen two with just a few pieces so as not to keep you too long - but watch out later in the year, when am planning some bigger and more challenging offerings! 

You can click the widget at the bottom right of each to bring them to full-screen mode. If you do need a little help you can click the image icon - which gives a mini of the finished item - or the ghost icon - which lays a 'tracing' for you to work over. you probably won't need it for these - but now you know!

NB these are working at set-up of post, so I do hope they do when 'live'... if not click here.




Enjoy the rest of the day!!!


Failte! yes, it's I, Brom o' dun Omhain (temporarily). Just snuck in past YAM-aunty
to let you all know that I have been having a fun time - much of it spent snuggling with
Licky the Lucky Puppy (who escaped the IKKY shoppe).
I did get to meet a new peep last week and we had a wonderful day on an island.
Will be back to tell you about it e'er lang...
Cheery-bye the noo.

21 comments:

  1. WooHoo 3:40 to get the first which by the way was funny and 4:23 to get the 2nd. I hope I won't be the slowest of competitors. These were such fun I love puzzles!! What a pretty picture of Brom and Lucky Puppy!!
    See ya tomorrow at Blanket Volleyball,
    thank you YaYa!!
    Hugs HiC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hari OM
      Well done!!! They are great fun and even as you visited here I have begun setting up some of my own photos into puzzles... so keep a look out!!! Yxx

      Delete
  2. 2.41 on the first and 3:37 on the second (I was thinking it was ONE cookie). I remember taking some pre college testing and I scored really low on "spatial ability" so happy to solve these. So much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2:26 and 4:14 ...think the memebership of the mama in my smart virgo club is on pending hahahahaha... thanks for a fabulous brain tickler ;o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hari OM
      still okay for a first go at these though! Thing is, the YAMster is pretty good at spatial stuff and managed the first in 87 seconds (actual not fictional!) and the second in 1:11... so there's a challenge put out!!! Yxx

      Delete
  4. Lady will have to come back and puzzle away. Besides Netflix - puzzles are the only thing on her iPad!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was relaxing! My dad loved puzzles until his brain tumour took away his processing skills. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was fun! 2:57 and 2:52!! Thanks for hosting such a fun game!
    hugs
    Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun post ~ favorite are the cute little stuffed animals ~ sweet ~ ^_^

    (A ShutterBug Explores)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are very fun! 2:17 and 4:19! Who knew that you could do jigsaw puzzles on a computer :) And I even did them before my morning coffee :) (just speaking is a challenge for me before coffee!). Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're having a great time fixing those puzzles!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love puzzles, and the first one is hilarious. The second one however is very mean because now I want some raspberry meringue (they can keep the coconut). Drool...

    Glad to see Brom is having such a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That was fun! And it worked pawfectly!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those puzzles were fun even if we're slow.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That was fun and the best part was Tegan couldn't run off with the pieces and eat them!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great puzzles, 1:15 for first one and 1:25 for second!!
    Loved the 1st one sooo funny!!

    Wags
    Oreo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Woof, barked up the wrong piece as time or two and thought I would have to chew a couple to get them to fit. But with just a paws, I made it. namaste, janice xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. This was fun and we managed to get both puzzles together although we wanted to eat the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  17. WAHOO!! I think I am addicted! 2:29 and 2:59...and going to the site to bookmark it!!
    xoxo,
    Beth(who also is out of town and remote posted... :-))

    ReplyDelete
  18. OMD, that was so funs!!!! I did the furst one in 2:02, the second 2:00! Ma loves these puzzles! Thanks for the funs! Oh and I can't waits to hear all abouts your wonderful day!!!!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete

Inquiry and debate are encouraged.
Be grown-ups, please, and play nice.
🙏