WYSIWYG

What You See Is What You Get. This is a journal blog, an explore-blog, a bit of this and that blog. Sharing where the mood takes me. Perhaps it will take you too.

Me-know?

Over at Eileen's place, she had taken up a Q&A challenge. It was quite fun to read and I thought I would 'borrow' those questions to fill a post here. Some of it you will know already - then again... (capitals are only here for making the reading a bit more interesting)


1.  What is your middle name?   
                  ALI

2.  What was your favorite subject in school?  
                  ENGLISH - though I loved history and music and geography and art and.....

3.  What is your favorite drink? 
                  WATER; followed closely by tea

4.  What is your favorite song at the moment?  
                   Tend not to listen to 'songs'

5.  What is your favorite food? 
                   SOUP; you can't go wrong with a plate of soup! Vegetarian of course.

6.  What is the last thing you bought?  
                   HAVE JUST ORDERED FROM ETHICAL SUPERSTORE, organic groceries. 

7.  Favorite book of all time?
                   BHAGAVAD GITA/UPANISHADS/BIBLE

8.  Favorite color?
                   ORANGE AND YELLOW (can't separate those two!)

9.  Do you have any pets?
                   THE J'S WERE PART OF LIFE - Jade dog, Jasper cat and Jet the agouti. Click the                             image on the sidebar to read their stories.

10. Favorite perfume?
                   MOST PERFUMES SET OFF THE ASTHMA - I can manage Rose and Peony of                             L'Occitane or simple rose attar dabbed; but mostly, no thanks. 

11.  Favorite holiday? 
                   ...as in festival?  SHIVRATRI, but I value all holy days.

12.  Are you married?
                   NO and never

13.  Have you ever been out of the country? How many times?
                   Out of the UK? YES! Have traveled and lived in many places; am a naturalised                          Aussie and would love to have an official 'world citizen' classification!
14.  Do you speak any other language?
                   hmmm 'speak' might be a stretch, but have learned Russian, French, German, Hindi                             and Sanskrit. The trouble with language - no use, will lose...

15.  How many siblings do you have?
                   TWO SISTERS, ONE BROTHER

16.  What is your favorite shop?
                   ...nah.... shopping is a chore for me

17.  Favorite restaurant?
                   ..again... not my thing

18.  When was the last time you cried? 
                   NOVEMBER 10th - for the Maestro's concert

19.  Favorite blog?
                   OH CRIKEY - HAVE YOU SEEN MY BLOGROLL??? It's there for a reason!

20.  Favorite movie?
                   nope, can't really say one here either! I have on my DVD shelves all the Star Trek,                             some Bollywood, The Full Monty, Daniel Craig James Bond, several dog-                                   movies, Best Marigold Hotel...

21.  Favorite TV show?.
                   AM GOING TO SAY STAR TREK - have ALL the DVDs, even the animated                                      series

22.  PC or Mac?
                   PC

23.  What phone do you have?
                   DORO 6520 (in black)

24.  How tall are you?
                   4' 11".... just

25.  Can you cook?
                   YOU BETCHYA!!!


15 comments:

  1. Lovely. I ferried a carload of teens to and from the movies last night. From the backseat they turned up the music for Grandma. "You'll know this one!" It was 80's and I didn't. They were fresh out of Creedence Clearwater Revival.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bravo bravo what wonderful answers! I wish she had asked what are your best qualities...but then I guess that would be bragging...So let me do it for you
    1. smile
    2. best hugger
    3. best listener
    4. loved by all who meet you.
    Probably more but I'll stop 'cause I feel the heat from YaYa's blushing
    Hugs from your fans Madi, HiC and Bcat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to learn a little more about you! I am a no scent kinda gal too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always interesting to read the answers! Having met you in person we think you are a very tall 4' 11"!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those were great answers. You and I are similar in a lot of ways. No perfumes, no shopping, not into restaurants... but I am taller than you by about 2.5" (I'm a towering giant - haha!).

    Thanks, I really enjoyed reading your answers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely a fun post, and we learned a lot more about you. We think Madi's Mom likes you a lot:)

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I loves your answers! And, yes, I will agree with Madi's Moms, cause I watched the FB live feed with all the ceremonies and you could just feel the loves! ☺
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great questions and answers! It is so nice to learn more about you!
    Love
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  9. I knew or could have predicted many of those answers but your response to the favourite song question greatly surprised me. What are you going to do when you get invited on to Desert Island Discs!
    Cheers, Gail (favourite song: Schubert's An die Musik).

    ReplyDelete
  10. that was interesting!!! I'Äm with you for the soup... it is like a fireplace it can warm our tummy our heart and our soul (but please without meat of course lol)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Yam, great answers. We have some similar like the perfumes and shopping. I do love soup too. I have watched some fun movies with dogs. Thanks for sharing. Happy Monday, enjoy your new week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is really interesting! Some things I'd have known, your Js not so much! I clicked on that link, and forgot all the things you listed above. My brain is fudgey! But we have a new furnace. It's warm, again.
    I'm with you on music, etc., as you cannot pick one thing, or one blog buddy. There is so much variety.
    Good luck with your heater. xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I always enjoy meme's like this one where I get to to learn more about you!

    ReplyDelete

Inquiry and debate are encouraged.
Be grown-ups, please, and play nice.
🙏