Too awful, Yam. I won't even send these to my punster brother because he'll probably like them, and torture us with them for years.I can't believe I watched the whole thing!Love, K
Kay and Yam love their word play! You are both witty writers. Groan!
We never knew there were so many of them!Your Pals,Murphy & Stanley
Bawhahahahahahahahaha!
Crikey ..... this is killin' me. I can't play the video.
Inquiry and debate are encouraged. Be grown-ups, please, and play nice.🙏
Too awful, Yam. I won't even send these to my punster brother because he'll probably like them, and torture us with them for years.
ReplyDeleteI can't believe I watched the whole thing!
Love, K
Kay and Yam love their word play! You are both witty writers. Groan!
DeleteWe never knew there were so many of them!
ReplyDeleteYour Pals,
Murphy & Stanley
Bawhahahahahahahahaha!
ReplyDeleteCrikey ..... this is killin' me. I can't play the video.
ReplyDelete