Hard to top a dancing puffin!
I want some cactuses now, especially if they come with baby hedgehogs!
Well geez, not sure I can even pick a favorite! They are all so cute!!!!!!!!!!
CUTE!!hugsMr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel
WE love the PRAYER....
that is a lot of cuteness for sure
Almost could not pick a favorite. Don't ask me, however.
Aw, a whole lotta cuteness there!Your Pals,Murphy & Stanley
Crikey ..... that was an overload for sure, aye??? Mum was with Bertie. The dancing puffin was her favourite. Me ...... I liked the cat in the toilet one!!
Yam, those are fantastic! I'm glad you shared them with us.
Thanks for the morning giggle!!!Smileys!Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo
Inquiry and debate are encouraged. Be grown-ups, please, and play nice.🙏
Hard to top a dancing puffin!
ReplyDeleteI want some cactuses now, especially if they come with baby hedgehogs!
ReplyDeleteWell geez, not sure I can even pick a favorite! They are all so cute!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteCUTE!!
ReplyDeletehugs
Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel
WE love the PRAYER....
ReplyDeletethat is a lot of cuteness for sure
ReplyDeleteAlmost could not pick a favorite. Don't ask me, however.
ReplyDeleteAw, a whole lotta cuteness there!
ReplyDeleteYour Pals,
Murphy & Stanley
Crikey ..... that was an overload for sure, aye??? Mum was with Bertie. The dancing puffin was her favourite. Me ...... I liked the cat in the toilet one!!
ReplyDeleteYam, those are fantastic! I'm glad you shared them with us.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the morning giggle!!!
ReplyDeleteSmileys!
Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo