MenoSunday; Life Lived Easy

In case you missed it, YAM has something of a hobby in ship-watching. I like boats.  From little sailing dinghies all the way up to the mega-tastic floating castles. It follows, then, that the places they leave and arrive also hold interest.... so here's something a little different for you.  Great bit of machinerymusic and lots of fabby posing...hehehehehe....



...get those rowers fighting for wave space... and did you note that scrumptious blue baby, Maersk Moller?  It was built as a memorial to the founder of the line, Arnold Maersk McKinney Moller and it has it's 2nd birthday on Tuesday.

It is the Maersk Rapier which caught the Fudge's eye a wee while ago.  You have seen it here and over at TAKE...(those are real beauty shots. Just sayin') - but of course I cannot resist reminding you...





























Just wait till you see what I have for you next week..... can you contain yourselves?  ...siiggghhh...


13 comments:

  1. Love the blue/red hull and lighting in your last photo YAM...and being a fellow boat and water enthusiast, I really enjoyed the video!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our Dad was in the NAVY so WE have a love fur Boats and Ships Also... is that Contain... a clue? like a ContainER ship?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hari OM
      ............YOU GOT IT!!!.... now you see why 'ytnua-MAY' is unphased by the impending 'boyz-day' &*> Yxx

      Delete
  3. Our mom is also fascinated by watching ships. She likes to go to the Locks up by Seattle and just watch them go through the locks. She might take us this summer so we can see them too!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hari OM
      oooooooooooooh you lucky doods!!! Yxx

      Delete
  4. Crikey ..... I'm containing myself! I think. Mum loved the video. She likes boats. Especially BIG ones!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, I found another of your posts. I too love boats from the tiniest up although not so sure about some of the huge liners these days. Not quite so interesting to me. I love the large sail boats of olden times. I often think of people travelling around the world in them and people coming out to Oz from England. All boats are good but some are better than others. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hari OM
      G'day Mimsie - no I am not that fond of the 'floating hotels' either; it's the boyzoneventure stuff I prefer! Yxx

      Delete
  6. Not too fond of boats. I have been found seasick on a tiny dinghy!! Green on the ferry from Harwich to Hoek van Holland. Flat on my back fighting to keep it in on the ferry from Rosslare to Wales. Mind you, the same goes for the bus and the car and I take/drive both of those!

    ReplyDelete
  7. And we are glad you love things that float! Our daughter and SIL live on the NC COAST. We love heading over to the water to see all the ships docked. Never seen one quite as pretty as the last photo!
    Hugs m&m

    ReplyDelete
  8. Strangely compelling, that Port of Rotterdam video. And indeed that is a great shot of the Maersk Rapier.
    Cheers, Gail.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hari OM
      That's a good way to describe it. I've watched it over and over... and thanks; she's a beauty for sure. Yxx

      Delete
  9. Cannot contain ourselves, the week passes so quickly.

    ReplyDelete

Have your say...the cloud is listening.
Meanwhile I will put the kettle on: if you ask a question it will be answered.
So be sure to check back!!!

For personal contact, please use the email box on the Wild YAM/Contact page.