We are sure tapping our paws!Your Pals,Murphy & Stanley
OMD...That brings back some fun memories!
I sooooo remember that song - yikes that is showing my age :)
my mom got a laughing fit as she saw Suzie in her pants... pawfect timing after that 87k calories... but it was totally worth it!!!! Many thanks for a good laugh today... I've heard even laughter burns down some calories lol
Hari OMOh I am glad - not about the fitting; but the laughing is definitely good meds!!! Yxx
Inquiry and debate are encouraged. Be grown-ups, please, and play nice.🙏
We are sure tapping our paws!
ReplyDeleteYour Pals,
Murphy & Stanley
OMD...That brings back some fun memories!
ReplyDeleteI sooooo remember that song - yikes that is showing my age :)
ReplyDeletemy mom got a laughing fit as she saw Suzie in her pants... pawfect timing after that 87k calories... but it was totally worth it!!!! Many thanks for a good laugh today... I've heard even laughter burns down some calories lol
ReplyDeleteHari OM
DeleteOh I am glad - not about the fitting; but the laughing is definitely good meds!!! Yxx