BOL can I get an amen!Aroo to you,Sully
Cute critters and funnies. Enjoy your day and the week ahead!
those are some great photos :)
Ha ha that puggy got caught!hugsMr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel
Aw, sweet photos ('cept one doesn't show up). We hope not too many people get hidden cameras so the hoomans see what we do when they are gone!Keep Calm & Bark On!Murphy & Stanley
Hari OMthanks for the alert - duly amended! Yxx
If only the whole world just followed this simple advice and we can be a little bit naughty sometimes but better if we don't get caught.Merle.....
So funny - that pug picture has made the rounds - I got it on a message on Facebook yesterday. TOO funny. The top picture had my husband in stitches, laughing. That is SOO Miss Abby Lab.
Funny that. Gail came home unexpectedly early yesterday. Fortunately I was just sleeping.Toodle pip!Bertie.
the last photo is heartmelting... love is everywhere right?
I absolutely loved all of them and thank you for sharing with us.
Inquiry and debate are encouraged. Be grown-ups, please, and play nice.🙏
BOL can I get an amen!
ReplyDeleteAroo to you,
Sully
Cute critters and funnies. Enjoy your day and the week ahead!
ReplyDeletethose are some great photos :)
ReplyDeleteHa ha that puggy got caught!
ReplyDeletehugs
Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel
Aw, sweet photos ('cept one doesn't show up). We hope not too many people get hidden cameras so the hoomans see what we do when they are gone!
ReplyDeleteKeep Calm & Bark On!
Murphy & Stanley
Hari OM
Deletethanks for the alert - duly amended! Yxx
If only the whole world just followed this simple advice and we can be a little bit naughty sometimes but better if we don't get caught.
ReplyDeleteMerle.....
So funny - that pug picture has made the rounds - I got it on a message on Facebook yesterday. TOO funny. The top picture had my husband in stitches, laughing. That is SOO Miss Abby Lab.
ReplyDeleteFunny that. Gail came home unexpectedly early yesterday. Fortunately I was just sleeping.
ReplyDeleteToodle pip!
Bertie.
the last photo is heartmelting... love is everywhere right?
ReplyDeleteI absolutely loved all of them and thank you for sharing with us.
ReplyDelete