So true, great quote. Happy Friday, enjoy your weekend!
Well isn't that a most interesting and unique picture...what a wonderful quote.Hugs madi and mom
So true.
Amazing how much more something can be appreciated when we see it very closely and other times we have to back up a bit.Your Pals,Murphy & Stanley
I'm just waiting for the kids to arrive home! Touchdown in about an hour, 20! They had so much fun, climbing in castles, and seeing old stuff! I love your country!
beautiful! Namaste, janice
Inquiry and debate are encouraged. Be grown-ups, please, and play nice.🙏
So true, great quote. Happy Friday, enjoy your weekend!
ReplyDeleteWell isn't that a most interesting and unique picture...
ReplyDeletewhat a wonderful quote.
Hugs madi and mom
So true.
ReplyDeleteAmazing how much more something can be appreciated when we see it very closely and other times we have to back up a bit.
ReplyDeleteYour Pals,
Murphy & Stanley
I'm just waiting for the kids to arrive home! Touchdown in about an hour, 20! They had so much fun, climbing in castles, and seeing old stuff! I love your country!
ReplyDeletebeautiful! Namaste, janice
ReplyDelete