Oh dear me and change is hard sometimes. But so very necessary.What an interesting photo of the flower up closeHugs HiC
Interesting!hugsHazel & Mabel
well said... btw: the mama thought that are slices for bacon as she saw just a small part of the pic in her reader LOL
Interesting! It's nearly fall, and I've been throwing wood around!
I am needing a little change in my apartment, namely decluttering. Even after downsizing 4 years ago, still too much stuff. Preparing mentally to let go of more.
Inquiry and debate are encouraged. Be grown-ups, please, and play nice.🙏
Oh dear me and change is hard sometimes. But so very necessary.
ReplyDeleteWhat an interesting photo of the flower up close
Hugs HiC
Interesting!
ReplyDeletehugs
Hazel & Mabel
well said... btw: the mama thought that are slices for bacon as she saw just a small part of the pic in her reader LOL
ReplyDeleteInteresting! It's nearly fall, and I've been throwing wood around!
ReplyDeleteI am needing a little change in my apartment, namely decluttering. Even after downsizing 4 years ago, still too much stuff. Preparing mentally to let go of more.
ReplyDelete