Lovely flower! JB is so opposite! Get it done now! I've tod my client I might consider keeping a hidden grocery list, as he feels compelled to drive into town for 2 non-crucial items!!! He's off to the market. We are awaiting the release of 8 raccoons and 3 or 4 skunk today! News and film later! xx
Or avoiding today! Beautiful flower!
ReplyDeleteYour Pals,
Murphy & Stanley
Oh noooooooooooooooooooo I cannot let Bcat see this.
ReplyDeleteThat is a gorgeous flower!
Hugs HiC
Great.
ReplyDeletelovely!
ReplyDeleteLovely photo! (Heading home tomorrow!)
ReplyDeleteCheers, Gail.
Hello, beautiful flower. I like that quote. Happy Saturday!
ReplyDeleteLovely flower!
ReplyDeleteJB is so opposite! Get it done now! I've tod my client I might consider keeping a hidden grocery list, as he feels compelled to drive into town for 2 non-crucial items!!!
He's off to the market.
We are awaiting the release of 8 raccoons and 3 or 4 skunk today! News and film later! xx
Perfect...and Mama says..so very true!
ReplyDeletexoxo
Jakey & Arty
This just outlined me. namaste, janice xx
ReplyDelete