The menorise reminds me of a doily B's mom made years ago just different colors.Hugs and happy Saturday to youHiC
if I stare at this for a while the middles seems to turn into an eye for a moment. agree 100 percent that pictures are poems with out words. I will be taking the week end off, no posting no commenting. see you on Monday
And that is a very pretty picture:) And yes, Sandra is right - we see that eye too.Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber
Hi Yam - pictures can tell us so much in the blinking of an eye - yet both are such creative forces - cheers Hilary
I see a doily and memories of my mom and my gram are making me smile.
Yes it is. Boy do we have a luggage story for you! Look for it sometime next week!
This is beautiful!
And yours is a happy one! namaste, janice xx
Inquiry and debate are encouraged. Be grown-ups, please, and play nice.🙏
The menorise reminds me of a doily B's mom made years ago just different colors.
ReplyDeleteHugs and happy Saturday to you
HiC
if I stare at this for a while the middles seems to turn into an eye for a moment. agree 100 percent that pictures are poems with out words. I will be taking the week end off, no posting no commenting. see you on Monday
ReplyDeleteAnd that is a very pretty picture:) And yes, Sandra is right - we see that eye too.
ReplyDeleteWoos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber
Hi Yam - pictures can tell us so much in the blinking of an eye - yet both are such creative forces - cheers Hilary
ReplyDeleteI see a doily and memories of my mom and my gram are making me smile.
ReplyDeleteYes it is. Boy do we have a luggage story for you! Look for it sometime next week!
ReplyDeleteThis is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteAnd yours is a happy one! namaste, janice xx
ReplyDelete