wonderful colors... they are smooth somehow and remind me of the break the nature takes soon ...
the stained glass is so beautiful, photo number two takes my breath away. I LOVE IT! all that granite with the different plants is what I love to see. wow
Oh Aunty the stained glass windows are breathtaking. The rocks and moss, berries and the landscape. Clapping on this side of the pondHugs HiC
A lovely, varied selection today. And I can attest to the fact that the final photo is of the 'real Bonny Land'!
Awesome nature photography ^_^Happy Day to You,A ShutterBug Explores,aka (A Creative Harbor)
You DO live in a bonnie land! xx
Wow.... what a mystical place you live! But, Christmas is still very very far away (in my book). ;)
Beautiful photos - every single one of them!
Craftsmanship! namaste, janice xx
What beautiful finds this week!
A wonderful variety of photos here. I enjoyed them.
Inquiry and debate are encouraged. Be grown-ups, please, and play nice.🙏
wonderful colors... they are smooth somehow and remind me of the break the nature takes soon ...
ReplyDeletethe stained glass is so beautiful, photo number two takes my breath away. I LOVE IT! all that granite with the different plants is what I love to see. wow
ReplyDeleteOh Aunty the stained glass windows are breathtaking.
ReplyDeleteThe rocks and moss, berries and the landscape.
Clapping on this side of the pond
Hugs HiC
A lovely, varied selection today.
ReplyDeleteAnd I can attest to the fact that the final photo is of the 'real Bonny Land'!
Awesome nature photography ^_^
ReplyDeleteHappy Day to You,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)
You DO live in a bonnie land! xx
ReplyDeleteWow.... what a mystical place you live! But, Christmas is still very very far away (in my book). ;)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photos - every single one of them!
ReplyDeleteCraftsmanship! namaste, janice xx
ReplyDeleteWhat beautiful finds this week!
ReplyDeleteA wonderful variety of photos here. I enjoyed them.
ReplyDelete