Aaaawwwwwwww!!! Forget bad luck, nothing but cuteness this Friday the 13th!
MOL MOL MOL...is that a Scottish Fold? too cuteHugs Cecilia
What a cutie!!!Mom just declared that tomorrow is going to be a GOOD Friday the 13th - she can't take anything but...Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber
I love Friday the 13th! It's the best...
those eyes!!!
we try to make it to a normal day... oh wait... that means every day is like haunted furryday LOL
Oh yes, of course it's Friday the 13th....
Happy Friday the 13th!
we have a black dog and he makes our Friday the 13th a really good day... have a great 13th
Hah! My big chore today is to pick up a new puffer from the drug store. How wrong can that go?!
Hi Yam - Friday the 13th doesn't phase me ... I occasionally have a birthday on one ... looks like my next one is 2023. I had a black pussy cat ... so life goes on! I'm still here and it's now Saturday! Cheers Hilary
What an awesome kitty and photo for Friday the 13th ^_^Happy Moments to You,A ShutterBug Explores,aka (A Creative Harbor)
Inquiry and debate are encouraged. Be grown-ups, please, and play nice.🙏
Aaaawwwwwwww!!! Forget bad luck, nothing but cuteness this Friday the 13th!
ReplyDeleteMOL MOL MOL...is that a Scottish Fold? too cute
ReplyDeleteHugs Cecilia
What a cutie!!!
ReplyDeleteMom just declared that tomorrow is going to be a GOOD Friday the 13th - she can't take anything but...
Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber
I love Friday the 13th! It's the best...
ReplyDeletethose eyes!!!
ReplyDeletewe try to make it to a normal day... oh wait... that means every day is like haunted furryday LOL
ReplyDeleteOh yes, of course it's Friday the 13th....
ReplyDeleteHappy Friday the 13th!
ReplyDeletewe have a black dog and he makes our Friday the 13th a really good day... have a great 13th
ReplyDeleteHah! My big chore today is to pick up a new puffer from the drug store. How wrong can that go?!
ReplyDeleteHi Yam - Friday the 13th doesn't phase me ... I occasionally have a birthday on one ... looks like my next one is 2023. I had a black pussy cat ... so life goes on! I'm still here and it's now Saturday! Cheers Hilary
ReplyDeleteWhat an awesome kitty and photo for Friday the 13th ^_^
ReplyDeleteHappy Moments to You,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)