Hehehehe..yea, it may take mores than dat to gets you used to da Scotland wether...but i knows you will manage just fine! Howevers, me...dat is a whle differnt story...I NOT does rain. I could melt you knows.
Ah yes, I remember rain in Scotland. Am glad, however, the rain quelled the bushfires in Oz. I wish I wish I wish I were coming to Scotland with you. I've only ever been there once, for a week in 1996, but my heart is there and always has been. Luv, K
Hehehehe..yea, it may take mores than dat to gets you used to da Scotland wether...but i knows you will manage just fine! Howevers, me...dat is a whle differnt story...I NOT does rain. I could melt you knows.
ReplyDeletePuddles
Ah yes, I remember rain in Scotland.
ReplyDeleteAm glad, however, the rain quelled the bushfires in Oz.
I wish I wish I wish I were coming to Scotland with you. I've only ever been there once, for a week in 1996, but my heart is there and always has been.
Luv, K
OOOH! I feel damp just looking at those photos - and they're great ones!
ReplyDeleteStay dry!
Hari OM
ReplyDeletePuddles - you don't say....&*>
Kay - start saving...&*>
Sue - yup, it was that wet I am sure the computer is dripping just carrying these...&*>
We had snow last night!
ReplyDeleteSuper photos, but you really need a bit of snow for proper acclimatisation, Yam. :-)
ReplyDeleteHari Om
ReplyDelete...I don't doubt there will be snow in the near future ...!!
what great flashbacks
ReplyDeleteOH my word as I live and breath THERE is PUDDLES RAINWATER.
Toto our might mini Dachshund did not do rain either...
Hugs cecilia
Take it easy, Yam! I hope you are well.
ReplyDeleteI really like the scattering of these photos.
ReplyDeletethat would be the time not even we would like a walk outside ;O)
ReplyDeleteAs you said, excellent preparation for the return to Scotland!
ReplyDeleteLove the rainy photos!
ReplyDeleteRained here too for 2 days straight ~ Wonderful photos ^_^
ReplyDeleteBe Well,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)
Rainy days seem to get old quickly at times. Then other times it just feels so good. namaste, janice xx
ReplyDeleteWe had 2 very rainy days and now the sun is out. We know it is nicer as people walked down our little private road.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pics.
ReplyDelete