I love it that the kitty gets a pat on the head just before the one minute mark!Cheers, Gail.
This sweet kitty is an interwebs sensation!Hugs and safe travels back to Dad's tomorrrowCecilia
I just love the kitty on the keys.
Hey, Haburu, that sweet music would lull us to sleep too:)Woos, Lightning and Timber
1:26... playing together! cute!!!
I wish I could get my computer to produce sound again. A job for the upcoming period of nothing.
it must feel good, the keys bumping it, and of course the lullaby is wonderful to.. I have been passing these on to my cat loving DIL and she loves them
Love this♥
Nice music! I like cats. Love the look on the face of this!
What a cute kitty and such a help to the pianist too. BOL!
This is such an interesting 'couple'.
Inquiry and debate are encouraged. Be grown-ups, please, and play nice.🙏
I love it that the kitty gets a pat on the head just before the one minute mark!
ReplyDeleteCheers, Gail.
This sweet kitty is an interwebs sensation!
ReplyDeleteHugs and safe travels back to Dad's tomorrrow
Cecilia
I just love the kitty on the keys.
ReplyDeleteHey, Haburu, that sweet music would lull us to sleep too:)
ReplyDeleteWoos, Lightning and Timber
1:26... playing together! cute!!!
ReplyDeleteI wish I could get my computer to produce sound again. A job for the upcoming period of nothing.
ReplyDeleteit must feel good, the keys bumping it, and of course the lullaby is wonderful to.. I have been passing these on to my cat loving DIL and she loves them
ReplyDeleteLove this♥
ReplyDeleteNice music! I like cats. Love the look on the face of this!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute kitty and such a help to the pianist too. BOL!
ReplyDeleteThis is such an interesting 'couple'.
ReplyDelete