Keeping up the classical theme for the month, here is the somewhat sanitised 're-performance' edition of Glenn Gould's Bach Goldberg Variations. I just swoon to this stuff...
it's beautiful!!!! I was at a concert in a church for celebrating mr. bachs birthday, I first was not in the mood but then!!! I regret not one second, it was like riding on a wave of music!!!
I am just about to sit down to read for a bit. I always put on instrumentals via Pandora
ReplyDeletetoday I will play Mr. Gould.
Hugs Cecilia
no comment 😁love you
ReplyDeleteHe was such an interesting man!
ReplyDeleteSwooning here too. I just love this.
ReplyDeleteCheers, Gail.
You may need to post a recording of your swooning. just sayin' ; )
ReplyDeleteHow very relaxing was that!!!
ReplyDeleteit's beautiful!!!! I was at a concert in a church for celebrating mr. bachs birthday, I first was not in the mood but then!!! I regret not one second, it was like riding on a wave of music!!!
ReplyDeleteSo relaxing and beautiful~
ReplyDeleteHi Yam - a great listen ... love this sort of music ... and will enjoy while I'm reading. Stay safe - Hilary
ReplyDelete