Yam STANDING OVATION X 100. This might be my absolute favorite of all the music you have had.WOW what voices!! Amazing. I'm going to see if I can add them to my pandoraThank you Hugs HiC
that it so fabulous!!!!! thanks so much for sharing this masterpiece
Wonderful! Their voices sound so great together!
This is one of my all-time favorite songs and I have a couple of post on my blog that have two different singers singing this these are amazing
Now I am wanting to watch "Oh, Brother Where Art Thou". These gentlemen are certainly beyond talented. Thanks for sharing. namaste, janice xx
Inquiry and debate are encouraged. Be grown-ups, please, and play nice.🙏
Yam STANDING OVATION X 100. This might be my absolute favorite of all the music you have had.
ReplyDeleteWOW what voices!! Amazing. I'm going to see if I can add them to my pandora
Thank you Hugs HiC
that it so fabulous!!!!! thanks so much for sharing this masterpiece
ReplyDeleteWonderful! Their voices sound so great together!
ReplyDeleteThis is one of my all-time favorite songs and I have a couple of post on my blog that have two different singers singing this these are amazing
ReplyDeleteNow I am wanting to watch "Oh, Brother Where Art Thou". These gentlemen are certainly beyond talented. Thanks for sharing. namaste, janice xx
ReplyDelete