A lovely set of pictures. We enjoyed the stained glass windows the most.
I had trouble sorting the sides of your car for a minute there.
I am always in awe of the beauty of stained glass.
Lovely! I love the clouds!!!!
Bertie recognises those bridges in one of his favourite cities!
love this windows...I'm still the one who creates stories about, since I was a kidlet
Beautiful photos! The stained glass windows are just stunning!
Hi Yam - lovely to see them. Also good to have that pic of your Dad and Mac 3 ... of a happy day out. All the best - Hilary
Morning/afternoon YAMYou know how much I admire stain glass and all their pops of color and design.Mac3 and Dad that is a treasure.Hugs Cecilia
the windows are spectacular! all of them, lovely photos of them. good to see a peek into the car with your brother and your dad... bring on the boomerangs, I have not seen them before
WOW! The stained glass is magnificent! The sky shots are gorgeous and the the one of your Dad, poignant! Have a wonderfully Happy Day!
It's funny, I still look at driving photos and think they are on the wrong side!Lovely boomerang.
Beautiful memories in these photos.
Inquiry and debate are encouraged. Be grown-ups, please, and play nice.🙏
A lovely set of pictures. We enjoyed the stained glass windows the most.
ReplyDeleteI had trouble sorting the sides of your car for a minute there.
ReplyDeleteI am always in awe of the beauty of stained glass.
ReplyDeleteLovely! I love the clouds!!!!
ReplyDeleteBertie recognises those bridges in one of his favourite cities!
ReplyDeletelove this windows...I'm still the one who creates stories about, since I was a kidlet
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photos! The stained glass windows are just stunning!
ReplyDeleteHi Yam - lovely to see them. Also good to have that pic of your Dad and Mac 3 ... of a happy day out. All the best - Hilary
ReplyDeleteMorning/afternoon YAM
ReplyDeleteYou know how much I admire stain glass and all their pops of color and design.
Mac3 and Dad that is a treasure.
Hugs Cecilia
the windows are spectacular! all of them, lovely photos of them. good to see a peek into the car with your brother and your dad... bring on the boomerangs, I have not seen them before
ReplyDeleteWOW! The stained glass is magnificent! The sky shots are gorgeous and the the one of your Dad, poignant! Have a wonderfully Happy Day!
ReplyDeleteIt's funny, I still look at driving photos and think they are on the wrong side!
ReplyDeleteLovely boomerang.
Beautiful memories in these photos.
ReplyDelete