Can those guys dance! Incredible moves and synchronized! I love it! You Rock! Hve a marvellously happy day!
Wow, that looks amazing - like a real workout. I am so tired that I can scarcely imagine dancing like that!
Bravo - very nice footwork. I am exhausted watching them:)
Those amazing dancers look like they were having the most fun ever too!
love it!!! they made this event to the best special event!!! Bravo!
Wow - what fabulous dancers!
feels like I am watching River Dance, I wish I could dance like that...
That was some extra super duper foot work....I agree with you that the Irish take the music prize and I do love anIrish jig.Hugs Cecilia
That is so much fun!
Great footwork. Those two look like they are twins.
there was a time . . . namaste, janice xx
Inquiry and debate are encouraged. Be grown-ups, please, and play nice.🙏
Can those guys dance! Incredible moves and synchronized! I love it! You Rock! Hve a marvellously happy day!
ReplyDeleteWow, that looks amazing - like a real workout. I am so tired that I can scarcely imagine dancing like that!
ReplyDeleteBravo - very nice footwork. I am exhausted watching them:)
ReplyDeleteThose amazing dancers look like they were having the most fun ever too!
ReplyDeletelove it!!! they made this event to the best special event!!! Bravo!
ReplyDeleteWow - what fabulous dancers!
ReplyDeletefeels like I am watching River Dance, I wish I could dance like that...
ReplyDeleteThat was some extra super duper foot work....I agree with you that the Irish take the music prize and I do love an
ReplyDeleteIrish jig.
Hugs Cecilia
That is so much fun!
ReplyDeleteGreat footwork. Those two look like they are twins.
ReplyDeletethere was a time . . . namaste, janice xx
ReplyDelete