your photos are so great... and they show life as it should be... and we hope a part of this life comes back top us soon...
Hi Yam - lots of wonderful photos ... so glad you took us down your boomerang loop ... the Highland Dancers must be wonderful to see ... the Highland Cow - always love them ... thanks for these - have a happier week - Hilary
I am not a hippy! That would be my caption for the gorgeous Highland cow.Klem
What gorgeous photos! I'd sure like to take a seat on that bench and enjoy the view for awhile.
Is the roundhouse in the lake a reconstruction of those neolithic ones they found the remnants of in a lake somewhere in Scotland? Love the tree bark.
Hari OMspot on - a crannog! It is on Loch Tay - but sadly, there was a major fire recently... Yxx
Has it been destoryed by the fire?
Hari OmOoops, thought I had put a link in that response above... the answer is YES... Yxx
Your photos are all wonderful! happy days. xx
Randomly wonderful too. I love the wee lassies dancing and the sweet critter with fur color that I covet.Hugs Cecilia
A lovely collection of pictures today.
Has our PON friend Sophie been taking styling lessons from the Coo, I'm wondering!
Great selection. I wish the dancers were in a video:) Bet there was some lively music.
Hari OM...errr... they are - I posted it originally back at the time of that visit a few years back but here's the direct link! Yxx
A great selection today, it's hard to even pick a top 3!
Achieve photos are such wonderful ways to remember and almost relive times in our lives. namaste, janice xx
Inquiry and debate are encouraged. Be grown-ups, please, and play nice.🙏
your photos are so great... and they show life as it should be... and we hope a part of this life comes back top us soon...
ReplyDeleteHi Yam - lots of wonderful photos ... so glad you took us down your boomerang loop ... the Highland Dancers must be wonderful to see ... the Highland Cow - always love them ... thanks for these - have a happier week - Hilary
ReplyDeleteI am not a hippy! That would be my caption for the gorgeous Highland cow.
ReplyDeleteKlem
What gorgeous photos! I'd sure like to take a seat on that bench and enjoy the view for awhile.
ReplyDeleteIs the roundhouse in the lake a reconstruction of those neolithic ones they found the remnants of in a lake somewhere in Scotland? Love the tree bark.
ReplyDeleteHari OM
Deletespot on - a crannog! It is on Loch Tay - but sadly, there was a major fire recently... Yxx
Has it been destoryed by the fire?
DeleteHari Om
DeleteOoops, thought I had put a link in that response above... the answer is YES... Yxx
Your photos are all wonderful! happy days. xx
ReplyDeleteRandomly wonderful too. I love the wee lassies dancing and the sweet critter with fur color that I covet.
ReplyDeleteHugs Cecilia
A lovely collection of pictures today.
ReplyDeleteHas our PON friend Sophie been taking styling lessons from the Coo, I'm wondering!
ReplyDeleteGreat selection. I wish the dancers were in a video:) Bet there was some lively music.
ReplyDeleteHari OM
Delete...errr... they are - I posted it originally back at the time of that visit a few years back but here's the
direct link! Yxx
A great selection today, it's hard to even pick a top 3!
ReplyDeleteAchieve photos are such wonderful ways to remember and almost relive times in our lives. namaste, janice xx
ReplyDelete