Unfortunately. The change of rapid aging didn't seem so bad until we arrived there. Like the lady said - it's no place for sissies. Still - change is opportunity....Furrings and purrings Mr T
As my sister-in-law once said (after endless frustration at my mother's inability to change her ways) "dinosaurs went extinct because they couldn't adapt"! Cheers, Gail.
That sure is a beautiful flower and it did change and it still Beauty even in it old age as its dying. We are all dying it's just a matter of when. I have always been able to adapt but I have to be drug into adapting I do it but I don't like it
Unfortunately. The change of rapid aging didn't seem so bad until we arrived there. Like the lady said - it's no place for sissies. Still - change is opportunity....Furrings and purrings Mr T
ReplyDeleteAs my sister-in-law once said (after endless frustration at my mother's inability to change her ways) "dinosaurs went extinct because they couldn't adapt"!
ReplyDeleteCheers, Gail.
That sure is a beautiful flower and it did change and it still Beauty even in it old age as its dying. We are all dying it's just a matter of when. I have always been able to adapt but I have to be drug into adapting I do it but I don't like it
ReplyDeleteNormally I am a rule/law follower; however, I struggle with change. LOL
ReplyDeleteHugs Cecilia
We've all had to deal with a lot of change over the last year. Some have done a better job than others.
ReplyDeleteChange gets harder the older you get and it sure helps to be positive and flexible.
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely! namaste, janice xx
ReplyDelete