Wonderful philosophy for the start of a new week. Thanks, I needes that.
I do love the sea, the trees and even the rocks..
Capital L YAM!!!Hugs Cecilia
As we face protests, that started as one thing and became something else, I am working hard on finding the big L for others.
To become at one with the true One. what a life goal. namaste, janice xx
Hi Yam - such an appropriate saying ... we all come from distant times - let's enjoy our life amongst our peers - all aspects of nature. Cheers Hilary
Inquiry and debate are encouraged. Be grown-ups, please, and play nice.🙏
Wonderful philosophy for the start of a new week. Thanks, I needes that.
ReplyDeleteI do love the sea, the trees and even the rocks..
ReplyDeleteCapital L YAM!!!
ReplyDeleteHugs Cecilia
As we face protests, that started as one thing and became something else, I am working hard on finding the big L for others.
ReplyDeleteTo become at one with the true One. what a life goal. namaste, janice xx
ReplyDeleteHi Yam - such an appropriate saying ... we all come from distant times - let's enjoy our life amongst our peers - all aspects of nature. Cheers Hilary
ReplyDelete