This is by way of a two-parter... today is almost a tease post, because the main part of the story is going to appear on my FFF post this week! In fact, let me say no more than that this is the first of the "YAM-collected-it" group...
I'll wait for the main part. In the meanwhile, let me tell you that I have always been baffled by people's craze for personal adornments. I hated even wearing my wedding ring just because I thought it was unnatural to put on a piece of metal on my body. With much difficulty I convinced Maggie to let me be on that.
Hari OM I know two others who also prefer to apply nothing metal to their bodies - or clothing. I one case, they were allergic to silver, and chose as a result to avoid all metal. The other just didn't ever have the desire for jewellery. I do like earrings, rings, bangles... and brooches... Yxx
it has something special... its a very creative idea
ReplyDeleteI am waiting to see whether you splurged, YAM.
ReplyDeleteHello,
ReplyDeleteThey are creative and interesting. Take care, enjoy your day and the new week ahead.
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fun fun tease. I like the eagles feet...
ReplyDeleteHugs cecilia
How creative and beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteDid you pick one of those to take home?
ReplyDelete😁
DeleteI'll wait for the main part. In the meanwhile, let me tell you that I have always been baffled by people's craze for personal adornments. I hated even wearing my wedding ring just because I thought it was unnatural to put on a piece of metal on my body. With much difficulty I convinced Maggie to let me be on that.
ReplyDeleteHari OM
DeleteI know two others who also prefer to apply nothing metal to their bodies - or clothing. I one case, they were allergic to silver, and chose as a result to avoid all metal. The other just didn't ever have the desire for jewellery. I do like earrings, rings, bangles... and brooches... Yxx
Love the eagles feet - especially the one with barnacle looking stuff on the shell.
ReplyDelete