Joining in with the LLB gang and their Nature Friday hoppity-hop... and I watched the full film of the trailer I am about to provide you and wholeheartedly recommend that you go search your various platforms to make sure you get to watch it too... Honestly, it is the most heart-warming, heart-thumping, heart-healing thing you will watch all year! Here in the UK, we had it come up on Channel 4, but it was also advertised as being available on Disney+, Nat Geo, and Hulu... but do your own search. Do not miss out on seeing this film...
My goodness, YAM, you are going to have me in tears. I will seek out the full movie if it’s available on any of the channels we get on TV. Ironically, on my recent visit to Vancouver Island I saw my first River Otter in several years - since the last time I was there in fact. A beautiful creature.
Hari OM Definitely have some paper hankies nearby, David! Good tears - joyous, cathartic tears. I know you will LOVE this film and I do hope you can track it down - do try online if not on the telly. I would even advocate 'joining up' on the free-trial of NG or Hulu just to watch it, then 'unsubscribe'! It is really that good. Yxx
We just watched it, YAM. Great story! Glorious scenery, too. A heartwarming story and cinematic excellence, at its best. Our eyes were moist. We found it on You Tube.
OM MY OTTER Molly is just precious and that is 100% a story of an animal rescuing the human who rescued it I will be looking for that on NG Hugs cecilia
Oh my! I'm left speechless.
ReplyDeleteWe will be looking for this movie today and hopefully we can find it and watch it. It looks WONDERFUL♥
ReplyDeleteMy goodness, YAM, you are going to have me in tears. I will seek out the full movie if it’s available on any of the channels we get on TV. Ironically, on my recent visit to Vancouver Island I saw my first River Otter in several years - since the last time I was there in fact. A beautiful creature.
ReplyDeleteHari OM
DeleteDefinitely have some paper hankies nearby, David! Good tears - joyous, cathartic tears. I know you will LOVE this film and I do hope you can track it down - do try online if not on the telly. I would even advocate 'joining up' on the free-trial of NG or Hulu just to watch it, then 'unsubscribe'! It is really that good. Yxx
We just watched it, YAM. Great story! Glorious scenery, too. A heartwarming story and cinematic excellence, at its best. Our eyes were moist. We found it on You Tube.
Delete๐๐ฉท
DeleteSQUEE!!! What a heartwarming story this looks to be. It's definitely on my list!
ReplyDeleteHello, Yam
ReplyDeleteSounds like a cute story, I have bookmarked it on Youtube.
Take care, enjoy your day! Happy weekend!
OM MY OTTER
ReplyDeleteMolly is just precious and that is 100% a story of an animal rescuing the human who rescued it
I will be looking for that on NG
Hugs cecilia
Duke and I watched it and it's everything that you said that it would be! We streamed it on NatGeo. It was wonderful and not to be missed♥
ReplyDelete๐ฉท๐งก๐ฉต
DeleteThat's great, Thanks a lot for sharing.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great recommendation! I think we're a bit too stressed to watch something emotional, though. Our two storms hit us hard. XX
ReplyDeleteI just added it to my watch list on Disney +. Thanks for letting us know.
ReplyDelete