As you may have gathered, if you have followed closely, I was very impressed with this year's Annual Open Exhibition - it was almost overwhelming how many works I felt drawn to. The wall I share here had so very many that I could have added to my buy list... especially the little one singled out below... but I'd already reached my budget, so I just have to live with the memory of these. Biggification will help you look a little closer if you care to...
Some of them are lovely!
ReplyDeletethat looks wonderful.... to have such an art wall in a room is fab.. you need no tv, just this wall... always something new and only good things
ReplyDeleteAwesome art works
ReplyDeleteWe see some really nice artworks on the wall too!
ReplyDeleteI always enjoy seeing good art. I have no artistic or musical skills so I admire those that do.
ReplyDeleteI already have more art than I have wall space, yet I can still get attracted to more. We have even attempted to sell a couple of pictures recently, but the resale market is pitiful.
ReplyDeleteLove the art wall, so many lovely pieces of art. Take care, enjoy your day and the new week ahead.
ReplyDeleteThey are lovely. I do admire artists. I am going to have to sell before I buy, but how do I part with them? Acctually, I did give one piece to Jordan, he has it in his room in Ottawa.
ReplyDeleteYAM I adore the way they are displayed various sizes so artsy
ReplyDeleteHugs cecilia
That's an interesting collection of art. I like the one you singled out too.
ReplyDeleteI love that print - eels are becoming a theme around here at the moment. I keep finding eel art and begin to wonder if the world is trying to tell me something.
ReplyDeleteLovely way to spend the day.
ReplyDeleteA wonderful wall of art!
ReplyDelete