Linking to the LLB gang's Nature Friday blog hop... with something you might at first think is the biggest stretch of connection yet. However, I'd like you to note how, beyond the vans themselves, it is the environments that we travellers find ourselves in that bring us together, that it is a love of the wide open spaces and the nature in them that lures us and keeps us going, and that, for all of that, it is in the sharing and caring that life is Lived Lovingly... (and watch out for a very familiar face at around minute six...)
Snow and Curt were one of the first van channels I started watching way back when thoughts of van life were still seeding. I subbed to their channel in late 2019 - just as they were preparing to leave their USA tour and enter Mexico. They are amazing travellers, with their two darling cats, and if you enjoy National Geographic-style videos, then do go and check out any one of their series.
OMYAM Aunty you know how very much we loved x 10000 meeting you in 2016. I truly understand how van travelers feel I've never done it but I truly appreciate those who share...and once again I repeat myself here if anyone out there ever has a chance to meet YAM aunty go at mach speed toward her she is a delight and a joy and oh she gives the best hugs and has a smile run her electric van if ever needed Hugs Cecilia and Bryan
My son wife Aunt and Uncle takes mainly back roads in there van.
ReplyDeleteWhat a way to travel! And live! Yes, the real delight is the people, as someone says in the video.
ReplyDeleteWhat fun times they have had and we did see that very familiar face☺
ReplyDeleteSounds interesting. Will check.
ReplyDeleteI'm out and about, but have bookmarked this for later viewing!
ReplyDeleteOMYAM Aunty you know how very much we loved x 10000 meeting you in 2016. I truly understand how van travelers feel
ReplyDeleteI've never done it but I truly appreciate those who share...and once again I repeat myself here
if anyone out there ever has a chance to meet YAM aunty go at mach speed toward her she is a delight and a joy and oh she gives the best hugs and has a smile run her electric van if ever needed
Hugs Cecilia and Bryan
I've been following Snow and Curt since you first introduced them to us. It's nice to see you made the all star list of people they met along the way.
ReplyDeleteAmazing journey , Glad to watch Snow and Curt video. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteYou are modern gypsies, wayfarers in the finest sense of the word. And you don’t even have to light a fire to warm up your soup!
ReplyDelete