Pages

Read About...

Menonday Art Vibe; Meiaow!

Mac1 and I just adored this beauty! Practicalities and cost kept me from being a spontaneous buyer... but I don't think anyone can deny that this is a most attractive and fun sculpture. (I did buy a sculpture... she says, teasing once again...)




10 comments:

  1. Great cat - shame about the tail - limited market for an impractical (in the average middle-class home) space consumer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is fantastic... what an idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that is quite a tail! Not too practical in the average home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the sculpture but mom would be tripping over it if it were at our house.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's amazing sculpture. Loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now that kitty had one heck of a tail!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Reminds me of Hanuman with his long tail!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMCsOMCsOMCsOMCsOMCsOMCsOMCsOMCsOMCsOMCsOMCsOMCsOMCs WOW
    I adore this thanks to Ann for posing with it.
    Just love it.
    PS
    Bryan found 2 books he will order...still looking though could be more. Need winter reading
    Hugs C&B

    ReplyDelete

Inquiry and debate are encouraged.
Be grown-ups, please, and play nice.
🙏