It's something I do well mainly in the garden.Merle..........
Yes it is
Yes, but it can be hard for some of us to do (the hyper ones like me!)! Instead, I try to spend part of my solo bike rides emptying my brain and quieting it.
Hello, I do well with my walks in the woods. Happy Sunday, enjoy your day!
Agreed! Beach-walking and forest-hiking help quiet my mind
Yes. And now that our small heat wave has broken, I can more happily anticipate time spent outside.
So true and often so hard!Your Pals,Murphy & Stanley
There is such peace in nature. I am blessed to live in it.
Lovely. Namaste janicexx
Inquiry and debate are encouraged. Be grown-ups, please, and play nice.🙏
It's something I do well mainly in the garden.
ReplyDeleteMerle..........
Yes it is
ReplyDeleteYes, but it can be hard for some of us to do (the hyper ones like me!)! Instead, I try to spend part of my solo bike rides emptying my brain and quieting it.
ReplyDeleteHello, I do well with my walks in the woods. Happy Sunday, enjoy your day!
ReplyDeleteAgreed! Beach-walking and forest-hiking help quiet my mind
ReplyDeleteYes. And now that our small heat wave has broken, I can more happily anticipate time spent outside.
ReplyDeleteSo true and often so hard!
ReplyDeleteYour Pals,
Murphy & Stanley
There is such peace in nature. I am blessed to live in it.
ReplyDeleteLovely. Namaste janicexx
ReplyDelete