:-)
That is indeed a lovely welcome.
Yes, it's quite fine.
I also meant to say what a beautiful new header photo you have.
Amen
Beautiful poem. Did you see the program on WH Auden last night on the Beeb? I never knew he had such great poems (apart from Funeral Blues that is).
What a beautiful poem. Proof one can say lots in just a few lines when the words are thoughtfully used.Hugs HiC
Wow.
Beautiful. namaste, janice xx
Inquiry and debate are encouraged. Be grown-ups, please, and play nice.🙏
:-)
ReplyDeleteThat is indeed a lovely welcome.
ReplyDeleteYes, it's quite fine.
ReplyDeleteI also meant to say what a beautiful new header photo you have.
ReplyDeleteAmen
ReplyDeleteBeautiful poem. Did you see the program on WH Auden last night on the Beeb? I never knew he had such great poems (apart from Funeral Blues that is).
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful poem. Proof one can say lots in just a few lines when the words are thoughtfully used.
ReplyDeleteHugs HiC
Wow.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful. namaste, janice xx
ReplyDelete