Oh.....that is one thing I am not....when I was working my bosses used to say the never gave me any tasks until they were 100% sure it was what they wanted because they knew I'd get it done in a nano second (a little Physics humor)Hugs HiC
I am with Cecilia, opposite of procrastinator, what ever that is.
I guess you are right.Merle.........
Well I admit to be capable of procrastinating in favour of a more interesting task! Cheers, Gail.
We are pretty sure. We left a comment yesterday. Mom said too many of her todays become yesterdays. Time flies and the list never gets done. Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber
Inquiry and debate are encouraged. Be grown-ups, please, and play nice.🙏
Oh.....that is one thing I am not....when I was working my bosses used to say the never gave me any tasks until they were 100% sure it was what they wanted because they knew I'd get it done in a nano second (a little Physics humor)
ReplyDeleteHugs HiC
I am with Cecilia, opposite of procrastinator, what ever that is.
ReplyDeleteI guess you are right.
ReplyDeleteMerle.........
Well I admit to be capable of procrastinating in favour of a more interesting task! Cheers, Gail.
ReplyDeleteWe are pretty sure. We left a comment yesterday. Mom said too many of her todays become yesterdays. Time flies and the list never gets done.
ReplyDeleteWoos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber