Too true!
What a wonderful quote...Hugs HiC
A very true quote and a very colorful design!!!
Confucius has it right
I love that quote and delicate patterns in the design very much! I find the design has calming effect. Wish you a very happy weekend! :) - Jui Positive Cookies
That Confucius bloke definitely knew what he was talking about!
Indeed.
Yummy! Food for thought!
true!
Love the design. namaste
Inquiry and debate are encouraged. Be grown-ups, please, and play nice.🙏
Too true!
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful quote...
ReplyDeleteHugs HiC
A very true quote and a very colorful design!!!
ReplyDeleteConfucius has it right
ReplyDeleteI love that quote and delicate patterns in the design very much! I find the design has calming effect. Wish you a very happy weekend! :) - Jui Positive Cookies
ReplyDeleteThat Confucius bloke definitely knew what he was talking about!
ReplyDeleteIndeed.
ReplyDeleteYummy! Food for thought!
ReplyDeletetrue!
ReplyDeleteLove the design. namaste
ReplyDelete