Pages

Menootanaboot ...

Am travelling back to the Hutch after an extended visit Eastwards. Howzabout one of my puzzles? (Standard copout, I know, but they are fun right?!)

11 comments:

  1. Mom just loves working puzzles. Thank you☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. WooHoo got it in 15 minutes. LOL lots of red beads and such a pretty photo.
    I'm getting accustomed to my new glasses for computer, reading and crafts.
    Hugs and I hope your trip home was uneventful
    HiC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the puzzle. 6:36 minutes. Mom needs to get better. There will be a couple of puzzles out on the tables for Christmas fun with the family. We promise not to nibble on the pieces.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  4. everyone loves your puzzles, except of course ME because I don't do puzzles, but I did do the first one, I tried to do the last one and got so frustrated I gave up after 18 minutes... just not my thing but keep them coming for all the ones who love them

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lady will make a note to come back later to puzzle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You knows you always gets Ma with you FABulous puzzles! Thanks tons Yam Aunty!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a timing we just made a puzzle too... from a rubber piggy... so the mama has to solve two puzzles today ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yoohoo, two and a half minutes!! Not bad if I say so myself...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, they are fun. I have been working one 300 piece with rotation for several days. Probably the most challenging I have done so far.
    namaste, janice xx

    ReplyDelete

Inquiry and debate are encouraged.
Be grown-ups, please, and play nice.
🙏