I really like the color of the barn...and of course all the crittersThat last shot is so peacefulHugs to you and DadHiC
Those are some handsome cock-a-doodle doos!!! Bet they wake up all the farmhands early in the morning.Woos, Lightning and Timber
Beautiful farm and animal shots! Be Well,A ShutterBug Explores,aka (A Creative Harbor)
All beautiful. I like the harrow, but do not recognize the machinery in the last.
Lovely pics :))
I love the old farm equipment... it can tell stories and if we listen we can hear so much things of the past :O)
Beautiful pictures that bring lots of smiles☺
there were not eggs at the store today, bob said, we might have to get a couple of chickens. i just showed him this gorgeous white rooster and he said, he is beautiful but you would not get eggs from him. love ALL your photos..
❤💙💖
Doordarshan--in times of Covid--watching the world from a distance. Thank you Yamini.
Those roosters look a bit cocky! I love them!
Some soothing pastoral scenes - a perfect pleasure for me today!
Oh, I so enjoyed these...those roosters are gorgeous.
Love old farm stuff and the chickens look so beautifulhugsMabel & Hilda
Such calmness. Such freshness.
Inquiry and debate are encouraged. Be grown-ups, please, and play nice.🙏
I really like the color of the barn...and of course all the critters
ReplyDeleteThat last shot is so peaceful
Hugs to you and Dad
HiC
Those are some handsome cock-a-doodle doos!!! Bet they wake up all the farmhands early in the morning.
ReplyDeleteWoos, Lightning and Timber
Beautiful farm and animal shots!
ReplyDeleteBe Well,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)
All beautiful. I like the harrow, but do not recognize the machinery in the last.
ReplyDeleteLovely pics :))
ReplyDeleteI love the old farm equipment... it can tell stories and if we listen we can hear so much things of the past :O)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pictures that bring lots of smiles☺
ReplyDeletethere were not eggs at the store today, bob said, we might have to get a couple of chickens. i just showed him this gorgeous white rooster and he said, he is beautiful but you would not get eggs from him. love ALL your photos..
ReplyDelete❤💙💖
ReplyDeleteDoordarshan--in times of Covid--watching the world from a distance. Thank you Yamini.
ReplyDeleteThose roosters look a bit cocky! I love them!
ReplyDeleteSome soothing pastoral scenes - a perfect pleasure for me today!
ReplyDeleteOh, I so enjoyed these...those roosters are gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteLove old farm stuff and the chickens look so beautiful
ReplyDeletehugs
Mabel & Hilda
Such calmness. Such freshness.
ReplyDelete