It just gets better and better. That is one of F's favourite pieces of music too. Xxx Mr T
Super offering. I like the way the group uses each other's bodies as well as their own. Thanks Yam, and Tigger and F!
amazing!! I love it when so much people act like one... it has something from togetherness...
love it love it... they are so syncrohnized and talented
OH MY word. Their concentration truly astounds me....and their coordination and timing.Hugs cecilia
Loved it!
Delightful music created by some amazing coordination and synchronisation!
Hi Yam - gosh what musicality ... I'd love to have their rhythm and abilities ... extraordinary to listen to and watch ... thanks for sharing with us - cheers Hilary
Wow! Amazing symphony.
So much fun!!! Tried snapping, clapping, and tapping along with them - hopeless:)
Inquiry and debate are encouraged. Be grown-ups, please, and play nice.🙏
It just gets better and better. That is one of F's favourite pieces of music too. Xxx Mr T
ReplyDeleteSuper offering. I like the way the group uses each other's bodies as well as their own. Thanks Yam, and Tigger and F!
ReplyDeleteamazing!! I love it when so much people act like one... it has something from togetherness...
ReplyDeletelove it love it... they are so syncrohnized and talented
ReplyDeleteOH MY word. Their concentration truly astounds me....and their coordination and timing.
ReplyDeleteHugs cecilia
Loved it!
ReplyDeleteDelightful music created by some amazing coordination and synchronisation!
ReplyDeleteHi Yam - gosh what musicality ... I'd love to have their rhythm and abilities ... extraordinary to listen to and watch ... thanks for sharing with us - cheers Hilary
ReplyDeleteWow! Amazing symphony.
ReplyDeleteSo much fun!!! Tried snapping, clapping, and tapping along with them - hopeless:)
ReplyDelete