Pages

First Friday Filmclub

Hello dear readers...and watchers! Let us begin the year with a heart-warming video about the affectionate side of sharks. Oh yes, that's what I said. This is beautiful and moving. Take a deep breath and be prepared to be awestruck.

Tiger (Shark) King from Densidad Neutra on Vimeo.

8 comments:

  1. better than shark week... thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. me thinks the man is nuts but it is amazing to see them. it is a beautiful part of our earth I will never see since water is not my thing... spectacular filming of these beautiful deadly fish

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - what an incredible video!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning and quite informative. WOW. seeing them swim calmly was quite soothing.
    They are lucky to have such an advocate to speak for them. I cannot imagine rubbing their noses. Obviously the shark knows he is a friend.
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning film, thanks. (Watching it was my reward for spending a solid three hours on my tax form this morning!)
    Cheers, Gail.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is one brave diver and kind shark, I guess. namaste, janice xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cool video. He really has a special relationship to those sharks.

    ReplyDelete

Inquiry and debate are encouraged.
Be grown-ups, please, and play nice.
🙏