got one edge... it's a progress LOL
15:44...I was positive the button was a waffle. LOLLove the fabricHugs HiC
Thanks for a fun distraction.
6:37. I haven't worked an online puzzle in a long time and it was fun! Thank you!
Hi Yam - I must say I forget about online puzzles ... I tend to want to get away from the screen ... but this was a fun distraction for a January Friday as it is for me now. Cheers Hilary
I loved it!My connection improved as I went along!!!!I thought it was a waffle!
I did that one earlier this week. So many pretty puzzles you put together. namaste, janice xx
The Puzzle ROCKS! Live it!
Love not live...I have fumble fingers today!
Inquiry and debate are encouraged. Be grown-ups, please, and play nice.🙏
got one edge... it's a progress LOL
ReplyDelete15:44...I was positive the button was a waffle. LOL
ReplyDeleteLove the fabric
Hugs HiC
Thanks for a fun distraction.
ReplyDelete6:37. I haven't worked an online puzzle in a long time and it was fun! Thank you!
ReplyDeleteHi Yam - I must say I forget about online puzzles ... I tend to want to get away from the screen ... but this was a fun distraction for a January Friday as it is for me now. Cheers Hilary
ReplyDeleteI loved it!
ReplyDeleteMy connection improved as I went along!!!!
I thought it was a waffle!
I did that one earlier this week. So many pretty puzzles you put together. namaste, janice xx
ReplyDeleteThe Puzzle ROCKS! Live it!
ReplyDeleteLove not live...I have fumble fingers today!
Delete