Pages

Adventures of Ducky 6939

On Saturday, I introduced you to this sweet little pink duck - here she is again to remind you...


What you can just see in this photo, too, is an information board. I spotted this little darling perched underneath that board, having been left there by whoever took her travelling prior to this point.

I picked her up and showed Aitch, and together we quickly decided we were on board with spreading the joy. 

So, where was this that 6939 was sitting and waiting? Well, rather a historical place, actually, and rather a poignant starting point. I'll let the piccies do the talking... and bring you more of 6939's journey next Tuesday.








9 comments:

  1. that is so wonderful to pick up the little duck... all the best for the owner...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like Ducky is well travelled and with thoughtful people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Yam - well done to you and Aitch ... giving a journey for the pink duck and her original owners - I wish them well ... cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was nice of you to help Ducky go on adventures forh er owner.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ducky had a fun adventure! Great memorial! Take care, enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The pink duck was well taken care off by dedicated, compassionate companions.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad to see cute ducky travel with you. Amazing place.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an interesting place to visit. I can't wait to see where else you took the duck.

    ReplyDelete

Inquiry and debate are encouraged.
Be grown-ups, please, and play nice.
🙏