Fantastic words
Hi Yam - too true ... thanks! Cheers Hilary
I will keep this in mind, YAM!
This is a great reminder that I could certainly be better than what I am.
Great quote and advice. Happy Sunday, have a great day and happy week ahead.
A brilliant quote!
I agree with Dandy Duke...Hugs Cecilia
...and for that one has to know oneself!
I really do try to show up as a better me every day. Some days this is hard, but most days, I think I nail it!
Inquiry and debate are encouraged. Be grown-ups, please, and play nice.🙏
Fantastic words
ReplyDeleteHi Yam - too true ... thanks! Cheers Hilary
ReplyDeleteI will keep this in mind, YAM!
ReplyDeleteThis is a great reminder that I could certainly be better than what I am.
ReplyDeleteGreat quote and advice. Happy Sunday, have a great day and happy week ahead.
ReplyDeleteA brilliant quote!
ReplyDeleteI agree with Dandy Duke...
ReplyDeleteHugs Cecilia
...and for that one has to know oneself!
ReplyDeleteI really do try to show up as a better me every day. Some days this is hard, but most days, I think I nail it!
ReplyDelete