Pages
▼
Menoturals; First Friday Filmclub
The LLB gang provide us with a link-up for Nature Friday every week, and sometimes I stretch the connection with nature in my posts. Particularly when it comes to these First Friday offerings! However, as the connection is farming, I think this is okay. The video is less than half an hour in total, but if you wish to jump straight to the section relating to Loch Arthur Community (remember I visited there and was super impressed), then skip to minute ten:fifty. However, I think most of you will enjoy the first section, which has some archaeological discovery when a farmer ploughed up what he thought was an old tree. A lot of these historical discoveries in Scotland occur because of ploughing... one wonders how many are noticed and not just ploughed all the way back in and broken down.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Inquiry and debate are encouraged.
Be grown-ups, please, and play nice.
🙏