What You See Is What You Get. This is a journal blog, an explore-blog, a bit of this and that blog. Sharing where the mood takes me. Perhaps it will take you too.
This artist works in all sorts of mediums, but on this occasion, it's embroidery. Several individual pieces, all subtly different, and each rather captivating... with a scattering of olive leaves to enhance the sense of standing in the distant olive grove.
Reminds me of the floor tiles of the Jewish synagogue in Kochi. Each tile has a slightly different design on it.
ReplyDeleteinteresting... and an eye catcher
ReplyDeleteThat's a nice piece of work - I know I would look at that for a while in a gallery/
ReplyDeleteCheers - Stewart M - Melbourne
Reminds me somewhat of a quilt.
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely gorgeous♥
ReplyDeleteThe work is lovely, the embroidery is beautiful. Take care, enjoy your day and the new week ahead.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful...It reminds me a bit of the works I've seen tracking the heat/cold with crochet squares...
ReplyDeleteThat is gorgeous and of course the RED gives it just the right pop of wow.
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful way to display too
Hugs cecilia
I like the way the olive leaves are intertwined into that display, and all those tiles, each one a wee bit different than the others, is amazing!
ReplyDeleteWOW! this is amazing
ReplyDeleteThat looks like a lot of work on a well done piece.
ReplyDelete