WYSIWYG

What You See Is What You Get. This is a journal blog, an explore-blog, a bit of this and that blog. Sharing where the mood takes me. Perhaps it will take you too.

Adventures of Ducky 6939

Just a reminder that I am a duck with a mission... In case you forgot (or missed it), here's the first photo with the deets...


YAM-aunty and her friend Aitch found me, and I have been enjoying adventures with both of them until now. However, Yamini had to drive on in her van, The Grey, and I went with her! Meanwhile, because she doesn't 'do book-facing', Aitch will be the connector between this part of my adventures and the group over at CMducks. 



Okay, so Y totally forgot to photograph me at the first stopover....... mainly she was having downtime after a busy week. However, at the second stop, we visited Sweetheart Abbey - I'll leave Y to tell you more on Thursday, but here's me proving that we were there!



It goes without saying that there had to be a visit to the tearoom... I could tell Aunty was excited by this, because she stared at the list of specialist teas for 87 hours (editor's note - make that 87 seconds), eventually settling on Lapsang Souchong... it came with a big pot of boiling water to keep it going for four or five cups! She says I can tell you, too, that she was beyond happy with the sandwich, that she ate with it - bean and hazelnut pate that was scrumdiddlyumptious. (Phew, I got through spelling that okay!) I got no crumbs - remember peeps, bread is unhealthy for ducks!



3 comments:

  1. Ms Duck, you are well traveled! Thanks for sharing your duck-venture withj us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see Duck with a Mission going places.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow what places the little duck saw... how wonderful to travel with this little guy to bring hope to her mom

    ReplyDelete

Inquiry and debate are encouraged.
Be grown-ups, please, and play nice.
🙏