There is no doubt that some of the items I have listened to in deciding what to share with you this month have been challenging to the ear (and musical intellect), but there are lots of gems, and, gradually, I have come to appreciate the style of this little-known composer. Here is a cheeky little Gavotte to entertain you today... and if you like the violin sonata format, you can listen to more of these on this listing.
Good, especially the first movement.
ReplyDeleteit brings good mood...
ReplyDeleteGreat to listen
ReplyDeleteLovely. Violin is one of my favourite musical instruments.
ReplyDeleteA very nice piece!
ReplyDeleteIt is lovely, thanks for sharing! Take care, have a great day!
ReplyDeleteA very listenable piece, YAM. Yet another victim of the concentration camps. We said, “Never again” and promptly permitted it to happen - again. And still we flirt with injustice and genocide. I must listen to more of his music.
ReplyDeleteIt grows on you!
ReplyDeleteVery nice!
ReplyDeleteYAM aunty oh my goodness this little ditty gave me the happies from my toes to my ears.
ReplyDeleteHugs Cecilia