True. But I often wonder nowadays whether gratitufe - which is the root of 'legacy' - is vanishing from the world.
Hari OMIf we do things with an expectation of gratitude, then we are doing them for ourselves, even if others benefit. Yxx
When I do things for others, it is because I want to do it and do not expect anything in return.
What a wonderful quote!
I hope my legacy will reflect a caring and compassionate life.
True!
YAM you find the most meaningful quotes... thank youHugs cecilia
Great quote and so true! Take care, enjoy your day and the new week ahead.
I agree, this is so true. I must be really selfish, no one will remember how much I color or read. but I do have an excuse! ha ha
Inquiry and debate are encouraged. Be grown-ups, please, and play nice.🙏
True. But I often wonder nowadays whether gratitufe - which is the root of 'legacy' - is vanishing from the world.
ReplyDeleteHari OM
DeleteIf we do things with an expectation of gratitude, then we are doing them for ourselves, even if others benefit. Yxx
When I do things for others, it is because I want to do it and do not expect anything in return.
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful quote!
ReplyDeleteI hope my legacy will reflect a caring and compassionate life.
ReplyDeleteTrue!
ReplyDeleteYAM you find the most meaningful quotes... thank you
ReplyDeleteHugs cecilia
Great quote and so true! Take care, enjoy your day and the new week ahead.
ReplyDeleteI agree, this is so true. I must be really selfish, no one will remember how much I color or read. but I do have an excuse! ha ha
ReplyDelete