WYSIWYG
What You See Is What You Get. This is a journal blog, an explore-blog, a bit of this and that blog. Sharing where the mood takes me. Perhaps it will take you too.
Menoizikul; Midweek Musicalisms
Our second offering for the "fifth wheel" guest occasional series from Joni. The Poiesis Quartet were the eventual winners of the Banff competition, and their final concert was sublime (I cannot recommend it highly enough!) On the way up, though, like all other contestants, they had to go through the curated pieces by which they could all be measured. Here is one such piece...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Enjoyed it. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteQuite dramatic.
ReplyDeleteA lovely sound, I like it! Take care, have a great day!
ReplyDeleteI"m not a huge fan of quartets but it was nicely done.
ReplyDeleteWell done...and I enjoyed how the musicians expressed themselves while playing!
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful, glad to listen.
ReplyDelete