Easier said than done!
I like this quote!
I do not know in my life if I will ever learn the successful way not to worry.
Easier said than done.
Tough call!
Can you hear me cheering...it took me a long time to realize to let go of what I cannot control.I put my energy into what I can control.Hugs cecilia
Ooh! XX
❤️
❤️❤️❤️
Hello,Great quote, sometimes it is hard to stop worrying. Take care, Happy Monday. Have a wonderful week!
Inquiry and debate are encouraged. Be grown-ups, please, and play nice.🙏
Easier said than done!
ReplyDeleteI like this quote!
ReplyDeleteI do not know in my life if I will ever learn the successful way not to worry.
ReplyDeleteEasier said than done.
ReplyDeleteTough call!
ReplyDeleteCan you hear me cheering...it took me a long time to realize to let go of what I cannot control.
ReplyDeleteI put my energy into what I can control.
Hugs cecilia
Ooh! XX
ReplyDelete❤️
ReplyDelete❤️❤️❤️
ReplyDeleteHello,
ReplyDeleteGreat quote, sometimes it is hard to stop worrying. Take care, Happy Monday. Have a wonderful week!