WYSIWYG

What You See Is What You Get. This is a journal blog, an explore-blog, a bit of this and that blog. Sharing where the mood takes me. Perhaps it will take you too.

Menogitating; chewing the cud - an FFHT entry

Over at Murphy and Stanley's place it is last Friday of the month story day... click to read more!!!

Normally I use a photo to prompt my stories and this is no exception; we are also given a sentence by M&S which we have to highlight in the story.

This month it is "It would be really embarrassing if everyone knew..."

_________________________________________________________________________________________

...dee-aanngggg... who is that person over there with a camera???  Did she get one with me nibbling the foliage? What if she sends it to the Efeline Mews???

Maybe I oughtta go over and crash that thing outta her paws...

It would be really embarrassing if everyone knew I was a vegetarian. The local tomcats would never let me live it down!

No. Stay calm. Just give her THE STARE. She'll think I was just rubbing my whiskers clean...

10 comments:

  1. Violets, no less. A pal of Ferdinand's, I presume.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hari OM
      MOL... dunno about Tizpuzz here, but I certainly identify with Ferdy the Flower-loving Bull!!! Yxx

      Delete
  2. That's OK - you're so cute we'll keep your secret.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe, nibbling foliage is great funs!!!(butts please don't tell!!!!)
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. MOL MOL MOL I WON'T TELL YOUR MEAT EATING RELATIVES THAT YOU ARE A VEGETARIAN....BUT TRUTH BE TOLD YOU PROBABLY GET A FEW BUGS ON THE LEAVES RIGHT? YOU ARE A VERY HANDSOME AND FUNNY KITTY
    HUGS MADI YOUR BFFF

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's ok, my momma eats only grass too... but you can eat nip mice, bet the other tomcats will not notice the difference :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. BOL....Imagine that, a vegetarian kitty!! What a great story!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Funny how they can kill you with a look, but they aren't always that deep, our felines!

    ReplyDelete

Inquiry and debate are encouraged.
Be grown-ups, please, and play nice.
🙏