It is Sunday and after a week of reviews of the ANLs from pre-blog days, we have actually reached the very long and detailed "Kolwan Diaries". This warrants breaking down for blogging purposes and can fill a week of posts all by its self. Thus I will not start it here, but leave you with one very small, pertinent, snippet from ANL 21 of 23rd Oct 2012. Blessings to you all.
FIVE PRAYER ESSENTIALS
- Humility – surrender to the Lord fully, prostrate. Only when you can lie at His feet have you handed your ego over.
- Remember The Lord always – murti is focus point. Whether it be a simple cross, even the scriptures or a clear picture in your mind's eye, know there is something to which you are pointed in seeking Higher Spirit.
- Praise – sing His glory - don't wait for organ or tabla, harmonium or guitar - know His songs and raise them in your heart.
- Request – put forward your wish for His help. Having attuned yourself, unburden your concerns.
- Repay – show your appreciation of His listening by giving charity either directly or through donation, acting selflessly to all around you - and be not shy with His name! However you view the Highest Element (HE!) most call 'God', recognising the life-giving force in a manor of celebration is one of the most liberating and rewarding things you will ever do.
("The spirit in you is the spirit in me") ÿamxx