WYSIWYG

What You See Is What You Get. This is a journal blog, an explore-blog, a bit of this and that blog. Sharing where the mood takes me. Perhaps it will take you too.

Menoical [men-oyik-ul]; the condition of thinking you've forgotten something.

...well you may be forgiven, Dear Reader, for thinking menopolyxinaemia has finally won the day and YAM's forgotten how to blog!!!

NOT SO.  It's just the etherwobbly has forgotten it owes me time.  Today is the day, though, when I go to the office of the provider and, yet again, attempt to solve the case of the missing megabytes.

I wouldn't hold yer breath, me hardies, it's unlikely to be fruitful and no doubt I will cave and pay for yet another month that will not go it's full length.  Mind you this phenomenon has only begun with the onset of Monsoon (last two months), so perhaps I am hasty in my assessment of their service.

Perhaps.

If tomorrow you visit and find another mess like this I would not blame you for the abandonment.  

I may jump ship myself, for surely 'tis a wibbly-wobbly-wessel I find myself aboard at the moment!!


5 comments:

  1. Will drop by tomorrow. Take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frustrating, isn't it? My computer does silly things, and sometimes tells me I'm not in touch with the server, but my husband and I have learned how to fix that. Now, what I'll do when he's away on business...I guess I'll use his computer!
    See you (we hope) tomorrow.
    Love the drawing of the vessel being pushed by the man on the raft.
    K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hari OM
    am just back from the provider and the consensus is that the AV downloading did for me. Got online straightway only to discover STILL COULDN'T ACCESS!! - turns out Chrome is not favoured by the new download and will have to do some finagling to get it running again. Meantime I type at you from the dinosaur called as Internet Explorer...&*| But I am HERE.... need to get batting on with some posts for the next few days now.

    And remember to do the homeworks also. Eeek. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hari Om, Yam! Go get those Megabytes! Tell 'em Mister Roth sent you! Indigo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hari OM
    Indigo! Why yes - but I have feeling your physical presence would have more of an impact! I love you for trying on my behalf. xx

    ReplyDelete

Inquiry and debate are encouraged.
Be grown-ups, please, and play nice.
🙏