WYSIWYG

What You See Is What You Get. This is a journal blog, an explore-blog, a bit of this and that blog. Sharing where the mood takes me. Perhaps it will take you too.

Me-now-views is the weekly 'less speak more peek' page where I share some of my background through pictures only.

As I settle back into Australia (at least for six weeks), this post has been set up several days ahead.  I am uncertain whether I will be able to access internet this first week, so if I am here to join in the linky today, you will see me.  Other wise you will see me not…

This week's floral beauties are in the colours RED.  Don't forget to leave your calling cards and comments!!


All images copyright to Yamini Ali MacLean.

NSW Waratah































































The linky will be open until I figure out what time zone I am in.... (!) but not later than Thursday evening, Sydney time.

6 comments:

  1. My favourite flowers are blue but I like red ones too.
    Merle.........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such gorgeous red flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. really lovely red flower.
    Happy WW

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful I love the colour too ;-)

    Have a bloomingtastic week ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What beautiful flowers. They are my favorite color too.

    Sophia
    twentyfiveseasons.com

    ReplyDelete

Inquiry and debate are encouraged.
Be grown-ups, please, and play nice.
🙏